VBike is asking $3200.
Here's what we have on this beautiful bike -
- Bafang BBS02 e-assist system & 48 volt 10 ah battery - $1250 new
- Thumb Throttle - great for getting started on hills & kids on board or taking control of the road
- Lekkie Bling Ring (a major improvement over the stock Bafang chainring) - $80 value
- Gear Sensor - $45 new
- Fully integrated lighting system (See pics) - $300 new
- Front "Bread Basket" - $180 vnew
- Hold on handlebars (for kids to hold on in the back) - $60 new
- 2 Soft Spot Pads for the kids - $60 new
- Leg Up Bars for those smalled kiddos - $30 value
- Bamboo deck and running boards - $140 new
- Tire flat protection - $30 value
- Baguette Bag - totally upgraded waterproof bag - $150 new
- Side view mirror - $15 value
This electric Boda Boda is part of fleet of bikes owned and maintained by VBike, a non-profit bike advocacy organization in Vermont. Check out www.vbikesolutions.org. We sadly need to let go of the bike to cover some of the expenses we have incurred from developing our bike fleet.
Email us at email@example.com if you are interested.
All proceeds go to VBike and our effort to "reboot the bike" in Vermont!